The 2018 Branford Rotary Golf Classic will be held on Oct. 15 at beautiful Wallingford Country Club in Wallingford, CT. Proceeds benefit:
- Orchard House Medical Adult Day Care Center
- Soundview YMCA
- The Branford Counseling Center Basic Needs Program
- Cosgrove Animal Shelter
- Veterans Groups
The fee to play is $150 per person and includes 18 holes of golf, cart, breakfast, lunch, and open bar. Click SIGN UP! to register and pay securely online.
Multiple tax-deductible sponsorship opportunities (tee sponsors, flag sponsors, etc.) are available to promote your business and the well-being of our community. Please contact Ed Vescovi, 203-415-9191 or Doug Shaw, 203-494-8510 for sponsorships.
We are also accepting auction and raffle items. They are a great way to support our event and promote your business. Please Contact Ed or Doug if you can help out.
- 7:00 a.m. - Registration.
- 8:00 a.m. - Continental breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. - Shotgun Start (scramble format)
- 2:30 p.m. - BBQ buffet, hors d'ouevres, open bar, awards and silent auction.
- Longest Drive (men's and women's)
- Closest to the pin
- Closest to the line
- Total score for 1st, 2nd and Last Place.
- And a few surprises!
Please join us for a great day of golf, and to support these important causes. If you don't plan to golf, you can join us for dinner and the silent auction and raffle. We'd also welcome you to help out as a volunteer at the tournament.
If you prefer to register or sponsor by check, please make check payable to: 'Branford Rotary Foundation' and send to:
11 Grove Avenue
Branford, CT 06405