BECOME A ROTARY PARTNER
Giving to the local community is the heart of Rotary, and throughout the year, the Branford Rotary Club provides financial support to numerous charities and organizations in the town and the surrounding area. In our efforts, no one can do more good for more people than our annual Rotary Partners - companies and individuals who share our dedication to improving lives in our community and pledge $1,000 and more per year.
As a Rotary Partner, you'll get:
- Signage at our multiple Rotary events, such as the golf tournament, road race, and Branford Festival.
- Recognition on the home page of the Rotary website, featuring your company's logo and a link to your website.
- Recognition in our quarterly newsletter to members and sponsors letting them know how their generosity is being put to work for the community.
- A Rotary Partner plaque for your business - an a Proud Partner icon for your website - letting the community know that you're someone who cares about the community. Think of it as an Community Seal of Approval.
But giving to Rotary does much more than help your business.
When you support Rotary, you change lives. In the last fiscal year alone, the Branford Rotary Club and Branford Rotary Foundation donated more than $40,000 to help feed the hungry, promote literacy, fight disease, and help seniors, children and those with disabilities.
Here are just a few of the organizations we’ve supported in the past few years:
Branford Rotarians are also active volunteers in the community. Every year we participate in many hands-on projects to benefit those in need. Here are just a few:
- Feed Our Neighbors
- Salvation Army bell ringing
- Branford Land Trust Clean Up
- Raise the Roof/Habitat for Humanity
- Take a Vet Fishing
ROTARY AROUND THE WORLD
As one of the 35,000 clubs around the world in Rotary International, the Branford Rotary also financially supports the global humanitarian efforts of our Rotary Foundation. Recognized as one of the world's leading charitable organizations, the Rotary Foundation has earned an A+ rating from Charity Watch, and a perfect 100 score from donation watchdog Charity Navigator.
In other words, Rotary Partners can have confidence that their generous donations are utilized effectively and efficiently.
The Rotary Foundation focuses on six causes: promoting peace, providing clean water, saving mothers and children, supporting education, growing local economies, and fighting disease. The Foundation's work has made an enormous difference. In fact, one small donation can save a life; a child can be protected from polio with as little as 60 cents. Rotary Partner contributions can help us go even further. For every $1 Rotary commits to polio eradication, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has committed $2. Thanks to the Foundation and its collaborators, more than 99 percent of polio cases have been eradicated worldwide.
Rotarians are your friends, your neighbors, your colleagues. Working together, we can make Branford, the shoreline, and the world, a better place. Please consider becoming an annual Rotary Partner today. Email info@BranfordRotary.org to learn more.